Travel Writing and Creative Non-fiction Courses
There are a million of these out there it seems, but the following survive on results and good word of mouth rather than extreme hype and hard-sell direct mail pitches.
- Matador U
- Paris Creative Writing workshop
- Media Bistro courses
- Writer’s Digest courses and webinars
- Bookmarket.com has seminars and e-books related to writing,book proposals, and book marketing
- Amanda Castleman’s courses
- Travel Channel Academy (on hiatus at press time, future unknown)
- If you live in New York City, check into the Gotham Writer’s Workshop.
- If you are in San Francisco, check into courses run by Larry Habegger.
- Adult Learn is a site where you can even get your PHD in writing online.